This week, it was again my honor and pleasure to preview for folks in the DaySpring Bible Journaling Group the newest upcoming Bible Journaling Kit, and it was a BLAST! This is the latest in the Women of the Bible series, and I can’t wait to get started using it! (If you missed the preview, head over to the Facebook group and look under “announcements” to find the video!)
7 Things I Heart All the Live-Long Day About The New “Imperfect Hospitality” Kit:
- The designs are lovely and (I keep using this word!) elegant. My favorites are the floral clear stamps and the beautifully designed stickers.
- This is the third kit in the Women of the Bible series and is called “Imperfect Hospitality“. I won’t share all the details on the devotions, but I anticipate themes of hospitality and grace that will be amazing to work through.
- Includes a beautiful, premium friendship card from (in)Courage to share with a friend.
- Includes a giant paperclip bookmark and a matching purple ribbon, and I can’t wait to get creative with them!
- I adore that the dark purple washi tape design perfectly complements the washi tapes and elements in the other kits.
- In fact, ALL of the elements from each of the Women of the Bible kits complement each other perfectly. Why is that so special? Because each kit element that doesn’t get used can be repurposed and used with the next month’s kit, so I’m getting SO much extra use out of them!
- There isn’t just one sheet of stickers and one sheet of alpha stickers; there are TWO of each. I love this because it means plenty of letters to use and plenty of opportunity to use beautiful, decorative stickers as well.
OK, just one more reason! I know, I know – I said 7 reasons. But you’ll appreciate the last one. It’s about those three little words we all love to hear. You know what they are, right?
Those three little words are: It’s. On. Sale.
I’m so excited about this! Starting Monday, March 18 (which is also the date the newest kit releases), DaySpring is having a site-wide sale for 25% off! Can you believe it? So, grab your kit and stock up on plenty of Bible journaling accessories, gifts, and even already-sale-priced inspirational goodies to your heart’s content while they’re on sale!
P.S. U.S. shipping is always free for $50 orders, so it’s a great time to stock up.
Thanks, friends! Can’t wait to continue in the Women of the Bible series with everyone. And if you haven’t already, I hope you’ll join us in the DaySpring Bible Journaling Group and at the Flippy Doodle studio!
Note: Some links on this site are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. No pressure to purchase, ever, and opinions expressed here are always just mine.