Hey y’all! Thanks for joining me on the DaySpring Bible Journaling Group and (in)Courage’s Women of Courage Online Bible Study on Facebook, at the Flippy Doodle studio, and of course here at OhSeriouslyMelody.com.
I get oodles of questions about supplies we’re using in the group and in the studio, and I wanted to share those with you. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, feel free to leave a comment with a question! Happy to help any way I can.
First, let’s review some of the posts! You’ll find the supply list below.
We used some fun and beautiful Bibles, journals and Bible accessories! One of my faves was the new Written on My Heart: Bible Study Notes Journal by Shanna Noel (which you’ll see below). I’ve discovered this is perfect for taking notes at a Bible study or during a sermon, and it made it so, so easy for me to organize my thoughts on the page and still allowed me to make it fun and creative. Five stars on this one!
Bibles, Journals, Books & Bible Accessories I Used This Week:
- (in)Courage Devotional Bible (blue)
Beautiful. I’m loving this! Contains the devotions we’re studying in the Women of Courage Online Bible Study.
The gray hardcover is also so lovely!
- Illustrating Bible
I adore this and unfortunately it’s sold out as of this writing. BUT – good news! – a new design is on the way in the coming weeks. Follow the link and enter an email address to be notified when it’s in stock.
- Hope in His Word – Illustrating Bible Cover. This cover makes it easy to carry the Illustrating Bible and the supplies for it – even when it gets as full as mine.
- Illustrating Bible, Genesis to Revelation Bible Tabs. Perfect for the Illustrating Bible. Understated and elegant.
- Workbook Guide to Bible Journaling by Shanna Noel. I will be using this for quite some time! Fabulous ideas and includes try-it-out-first pages.
- 100 Days of Bible Promises and 100 Days of Grace and Gratitude, both by Shanna Noel. My favorite feature: perfect paper for creative journaling.
- And my new favorite thing: The aforementioned Written on My Heart: Bible Study Notes Journal from Shanna Noel.
I was so blessed to do the video preview of the new kit, which just released the week of Feb 19! This is the second kit in the Women of the Bible series called “Friendship on Purpose“, and I just love it!
- Women of the Bible Kits:
- The Created to Create Bible Journaling Starter Kit:
I can’t say enough good things about this starter kit. It’s full of all the supplies you’ll need to start and even comes in a super cute storage box.
Just a few other tidbits!
- Illustrated Faith – Shanna’s Favorite Paint Set & Paint Cards. I love this paint and it last f-o-r-e-v-e-r. If you have never tried high-viscosity acrylics, they work beautifully on a Bible page.
- Be Bold Bible Mat *Included in the Starter Kit if you happen to grab that instead!
- Illustrated Faith Homespun Alphabet Clear Stamps
Big, fun, chunky letters! Also pick up the acrylic block if you don’t have one.
Quick tip for buying from DaySpring: Shipping is always free for any $50 purchase.
Not seeing what you need in this week’s list? Shop all Bible Journaling supplies here.
Thanks for joining us this week, friends! Questions? Add them in the comments, or feel free to pop over and join the DaySpring Bible Journaling Facebook Group for more detail on the individual posts this week. (Or better still… pop over to check out our latest editorial calendar, and follow along with us!)
Have a fabulous week!
Quick Tip: Just getting started with Bible journaling?
If you aren’t sure where to start, I highly recommend the Created to Create Bible Journaling Starter Kit. Great devotionals, plenty of supplies, cute storage box and right around $50 so shipping is free also. Super easy!
For great articles on getting started, I highly recommend checking out the library of Bible Journaling articles on DaySpring.com! You’ll find everything from beginner basics there to tips for hosting a Bible journaling get-together with friends – no artistic skills required!
Note: Some links on this site are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. No pressure to purchase, ever, and opinions expressed here are always just mine.