Hey, friends, just wanted to share a quick video I put together tonight at the Flippy Doodle Studio featuring some of the techniques from the book “A Workbook Guide to Bible Journaling” by Shanna Noel, available from DaySpring.
I know, I know – painting in your Bible can be scary when you’ve never done it before! But trust me when I say you CAN do it if you want to.
Take a deep breath, and be brave. I believe in you! This video is less than 10 minutes long, and I promise this technique is so easy you can do it right away! Check it out on our YouTube channel below:
A supply list follows if you’re looking for any supplies! Enjoy, friends.
My favorite supplies:
- (in)Courage Devotional Bible (on SALE as of this writing!)
- A Workbook Guide to Bible Journaling” by Shanna Noel
- Illustrated Faith high-viscosity Pebeo acrylic paints
- Illustrated Faith Oh My Heavens Alpha Stickers
- Illustrated Faith – Journal It Pen Pack, Set of 5
Questions? Share them below! Have fun, and let’s get creative!
Note: Some links on this site are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. No pressure to purchase, ever, and opinions expressed here are always just mine.