Hi friends! Thanks for joining us this week on the DaySpring Bible Journaling Group and (in)Courage’s Women of Courage Online Bible Study on Facebook, at the Flippy Doodle studio, and here at OhSeriouslyMelody.com.
With so many questions about supplies and where to get started, I wanted to share my supply list with tips and favorites from this week! Photos of the Bible Journaling pages posted are here, and supplies are all available at the links below.
First, a big BACK IN STOCK ALERT:
If you are among those who were waiting for the Illustrating Bible, as of this writing it is back in stock in very limited quantities. (Shipping is free!)
It’s expected to sell out quickly, though, so grab it if you can! (I grabbed my second one this week and can’t wait to get started in it.)
Yes, I have already almost filled one of these… I adore it!
Bibles, Journals, Books & Bible Accessories I Used This Week:
- (in)Courage Devotional Bible
Beautifully written devotions and just enough space for journaling on each page. Also contains the devotions we’re studying in the Women of Courage Online Bible Study!
- Illustrating Bible
Oh-so popular and for good reason! What I love: Huge, spiral-bound, and very heavy paper that is perfect for journaling!
- Hope in His Word – Illustrating Bible Cover. Protects my Illustrating Bible and helps me carry enough supplies to work in it but also works well when it gets very full (as you’ll see in the photos that mine obviously is)!
- Illustrating Bible, Genesis to Revelation Bible Tabs. Perfect for the Illustrating Bible.
- Workbook Guide to Bible Journaling by Shanna Noel. I will be using this for quite some time. The ideas are fantastic, and I love that there is space for me to try things out before committing it to my Bible page.
- 100 Days of Bible Promises and 100 Days of Grace and Gratitude, both by Shanna Noel: Such wonderful and uplifting devotionals with perfect paper for creative journaling.
- And stay tuned for my new favorite thing: Written on My Heart: Bible Study Notes Journal from Shanna Noel. You’ll be seeing more of this soon…
- The new DaySpring Bible Journaling Kit – Women of the Bible – Better Together:
Pairs beautiful with Women of Courage Online Bible Study and the associated (in)Courage Devotional Bible. (Note: Neither are required for the study! They just follow along with it very well.)
- The Created to Create Bible Journaling Starter Kit:
I can’t say enough good things about this starter kit. It’s full of all the supplies you’ll need to start and even comes in a super cute storage box.
- Illustrated Faith Fly Free Clear Stamps (butterflies). So beautiful. I love to color them in with colored pencils!
- Illustrated Faith – Shanna’s Favorite Paint Set & Paint Cards. I love this paint and it last f-o-r-e-v-e-r. If you have never tried high-viscosity acrylics, they work beautifully on a Bible page.
- Be Bold Bible Mat *Included in the Starter Kit if you happen to grab that instead!
- Illustrated Faith – Topics – 47-Piece Tabbies. I love adding tabs to the top of my page with the topic or keywords from my study.
- Illustrated Faith Homespun Alphabet Clear Stamps
Big, fun, chunky letters! Also pick up the acrylic block if you don’t have one.
- Bright Hearts Enamel Stickers: I really like to add some depth and dimension to my pages, and these enamel heart stickers are bright, cute and just a little puffy to stand out on the page.
- Illustrated Faith – Remind Me of Your Love Washi Tape. Because you can never have too many hearts on the page.
- Illustrated Faith – You are Loved – Clear Cuts Pad. The more I play with these clear cuts, the more I love them.
- Misc decorative papers and stickers purchased at Hobby Lobby.
- Clear, printable sticker paper available anywhere in-store or online where you purchase printer paper.
Quick tip for buying from DaySpring: Shipping is always free for any $50 purchase.
Not seeing what you need in this week’s list? Shop all Bible Journaling supplies here.
Thanks for joining us this week, friends! Questions? Add them in the comments, or feel free to pop over and join the DaySpring Bible Journaling Facebook Group for more detail on the individual posts this week. (Or better still… pop over to check out our latest editorial calendar, and follow along with us!)
Have a fabulous week! And as you’re working on your art and Bible journaling pages, remember this: It doesn’t have to be perfect! Just enjoy.
Quick Tip: Just getting started with Bible journaling?
If you aren’t sure where to start, I highly recommend the Created to Create Bible Journaling Starter Kit. Great devotionals, plenty of supplies, cute storage box and right around $50 so shipping is free also. Super easy!
For great articles on getting started, check out the library of Bible Journaling articles on DaySpring.com while you’re at it!
Note: Some links on this site are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. No pressure to purchase, ever, and opinions expressed here are always just mine.